Raw Latex Raw Latex

Yeaaaaaaahhhhh... So I'm going to need a lot more of this asap!

A Ride in the Park A Ride in the Park

Not bad at all. When it ended it left me wanting more. That's all I can ask from an animation!

Narutoe Shitpoodamn Narutoe Shitpoodamn

I'm assuming the Dragonball P series has some sort of impact on the making of this? When watching I got a kind of Dragonball P vibe from this (which isn't a bad thing) I would definitely watch a part two if you decided to make one!

Great Destiny Man 2 Great Destiny Man 2

WOW

This was so amazing I jizzed from my rectum... Thought you should know that.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

hmmm *nods*

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Crazy

The entire time I was watching I was just waiting. I chose not to read the reviews in fear of spoilers (GOOD IDEA). I waited watching on the edge of my seat hoping something funny happed at the end and not something scary. As it neared the end I was almost shitting my pants waiting for something to happen when all of a sudden FURRIES! I must say the Art is AMAZING and noone can argue with that. I think if you moved from comedy to horror it would be epic!

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Nice!

I remember when I was playing the game that was the newest comment which considering he gave the game a 1/10 I tried my damndest to make sense of it but to no avail...

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Worth the watch!

What can I say... I've been waiting for ages and it's finally here! It's longer than I expected and a whole lot funnier.

That moon was fucking scary though.

The Last Two Men on Earth The Last Two Men on Earth

.....

holy shit

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Great Movie

I always have something bad to say about most animations, but this was perfect I loved it.

Story of Me Story of Me

Strange in a good way

Very Strange, but also unique I liked it.