Space-ninja Space-ninja

was fun while it lasted

The game was great.. it has a challenge while at the same time being fun. The biggest problem I had was the length of the game. When I got to the final boss he/she was fairly easy so I figured it was the 1st stage boss.. Then I got the credits lol. Other than making part 2 with more length.. I would say give more room to jump.. Certain spots where I needed to jump had a roof or platform right above it making me hit my head and fall.. I don't know if you intended for this to be a challenge or not but it got annoying after a while.. Overall a great game 8/10

Harry Stick Journey Harry Stick Journey

eh..

The game itself isn't that hard.. and somewhat fun.. the reason I give it a 5 is simply because I can't get over how slow the guy is.. When I place a ladder over a gap does it really need to take the character 20 seconds to cross it? Speed up the results a little..

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

OMFG

This is the best thing since sex you are a master make another with even more characters please!

Flea 2 Flea 2

>.>

0/10 make me pay to do everything..... not paying my real cash for this crap

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Good Game

3,393,139 Beat That

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

eh...

to hard for me maybe with a bit more life it would make it a bit more fun.

Dungeons and Dungeons Dungeons and Dungeons

Alright

It was alright, but not great.

William and Sly William and Sly

Boss is hard!

The boss is way to hard I can't beat his ass before he rips off my flies. Maybe you could make him move in a different pattern or make him smaller lol...

Kajenx responds:

Actually, I think there's been an update since you've played. Try it again and see if it's any easier.