Raw Latex Raw Latex

Yeaaaaaaahhhhh... So I'm going to need a lot more of this asap!

A Ride in the Park A Ride in the Park

Not bad at all. When it ended it left me wanting more. That's all I can ask from an animation!

Narutoe Shitpoodamn Narutoe Shitpoodamn

I'm assuming the Dragonball P series has some sort of impact on the making of this? When watching I got a kind of Dragonball P vibe from this (which isn't a bad thing) I would definitely watch a part two if you decided to make one!

Space-ninja Space-ninja

was fun while it lasted

The game was great.. it has a challenge while at the same time being fun. The biggest problem I had was the length of the game. When I got to the final boss he/she was fairly easy so I figured it was the 1st stage boss.. Then I got the credits lol. Other than making part 2 with more length.. I would say give more room to jump.. Certain spots where I needed to jump had a roof or platform right above it making me hit my head and fall.. I don't know if you intended for this to be a challenge or not but it got annoying after a while.. Overall a great game 8/10

Harry Stick Journey Harry Stick Journey

eh..

The game itself isn't that hard.. and somewhat fun.. the reason I give it a 5 is simply because I can't get over how slow the guy is.. When I place a ladder over a gap does it really need to take the character 20 seconds to cross it? Speed up the results a little..

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

OMFG

This is the best thing since sex you are a master make another with even more characters please!

PLANET GUNSMOKE PLANET GUNSMOKE